Monday, September 5, 2011

Blog #1 Senior Project Topic

My senior project is Self Esteem in Teenage Girls. The topic never really caught my attention till I watched a presentation on it. It was different and something I would really love to learn more about. When reading articles about Self esteem in teenage girls , I came across an interesting piece of research. It said that parents have a lot to do with ones self esteem, and that really caught my eye.  So after studying this topic all year I would really like to accomplish knowing if that is really true or not. Is it really the parents job to build ones self esteem? Or does is depend on the person and their strength. Also I would really love to help others with their self esteem and maybe build more to mine. Therefore I would really like to accomplish learning what exactly is self esteem ?

No comments:

Post a Comment