Friday, March 9, 2012

The Product

My product is " Personal growth as a leader". As well as improving my own self esteem and my song teams. We dance better as a group and as individuals.  It was important to improve my self esteem so that I can teach the girls how to improve their self esteem. I feel better about myself working on what I thought were my flaws. Working on your feelings towards yourself really helps you grow as a person. Accomplishing  increasing my self esteem  has help me become a better leader , to the girls in my Song team. Which helps the team and our dancing, dancing as one group instead of one person brings everyone together in a great way. I make sure that I go over what I did to build up myself esteem, ( going over my "flaws", and changing the way I feel about them. It helps them to know they can do it too, and feel better about themselves and the way they dance. At this point in my project I feel accomplished knowing I helped teenage girls feel better about themselves and that I improved my leadership skills. It has done great to my project.

No comments:

Post a Comment